Building Blocks of Nutrition
:Ingredient Supply Chain Solutions
Consumers are focusing on nutrition now more than ever. As a result, ingredients have become increasingly important in the food & beverage industry. Ingredients must be stored and transported properly to ensure production specifications for manufacturers and product quality for end consumers.
Coldco recognizes the significance of ingredients within the food & beverage supply chain and provides a comprehensive set of logistics services to some of the largest ingredient companies in the world.
Our ingredients customers enhance their supply chains through several of our solutions including:
- Temperature-Controlled Storage (Frozen, Refrigerated, and Dry/Ambient)
- USDA-approved/FDA Foods Safety Compliant Warehouses
- Traceability by Lot and Date through WMS System
- Allergen Control Program
- Tempering Services
- Import/Export Services
- Storage and handling for totes, drums, and bulk
- Repacking Capabilities
- LTL Consolidation and Distribution
- Reverse Logistics
- Case Picking
- Local, Regional and National Transportation Network
- Intermodal Shipping
- International Shipping
Contact us regarding your ingredients logistics needs at email@example.com.