Partner in Freshness
:Food Supply Chains
Given the complexity of today’s global supply chains, specifically within the food & beverage industry, managing all logistics requirements internally can prove to be a difficult and time-consuming task for any company. The flow of raw materials into production and the flow of final product out to the end consumer both need to be managed accurately to ensure production levels and delivery commitments are met.
Utilizing Coldco’s 3PL solutions, warehousing, and transportation networks allows our food & beverage customers to increase focus on their core business of manufacturing and marketing their products.
Coldco offers multiple solutions to create efficiencies within food & beverage supply chains including:
- Temperature-Controlled Food-Grade Storage (Frozen, Refrigerated, and Dry/Ambient)
- USDA-approved/FDA Foods Safety Compliant Warehouses
- Fully Integrated Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Inventory Management System
- LTL Consolidation and Distribution Services
- Direct Store Delivery Program
- Dedicated Warehouse and Office Space
- Import/Export Services
- Cross Docking
- Case Picking
- Reverse Logistics
- Local, Regional, and National Transportation Network
- Intermodal Shipping
- International Shipping
Contact us regarding your Food & Beverage logistics needs at email@example.com.