At Coldco Logistics, we understand the challenges that come with temperature controlled product, specifically the transportation of that product. Maintaining temperature and ensuring on-time delivery is vital to product integrity. We work together with our customers to establish an efficient, reliable refrigerated transportation program through our network that conforms to their schedule and maintains product integrity. With access to hundreds of lanes through many different carriers, our customers benefit from a flexible and responsive network to meet their refrigerated transportation needs.
Coldco has the expertise and infrastructure to provide a diverse range of refrigerated transport services that cater to the many industries we serve. Our extensive, fully temperature-controlled, network provides point-to-point transportation solutions ensuring reliable delivery to meet our customer’s critical schedules and maintain the quality of their products. Through the entire transportation process our customers have full shipment visibility for extra peace of mind.
To learn more about the refrigerated transportation services we offer, contact us by phone at 618-274-7000 or complete our online quote request for refrigerated transportation services.
Complete Refrigerated Transportation Solutions
Our refrigerated transportation services include the following:
- Local, Regional, and National Transportation Services: With warehouses centrally located around St. Louis, Missouri, our refrigerated transportation solutions widen our customer’s geographic reach allowing them to enter new markets.
- TMS with Full Shipment Visibility: Transparency is key when utilizing any transportation service. Our customers have full access to track their shipments and inventory levels. We maintain timely, accurate shipment reporting and provide real-time updates. Full shipping visibility allows businesses to mitigate risk while real-time updates are particularly helpful when delivery schedules are tight.
- Direct Store Delivery Program: The Coldco Logistics DSD program delivers product from our warehouse straight to the retailer to ensure desired inventory levels are maintained. DSD program benefits include decreased manpower requirements, better inventory and merchandising management, faster replenishment and improved availability of stocks, lower distribution and inventory costs, and improved customer service levels.
- Less than Truckload (LTL): Any shipments that do not require full truckload can be shipped using less-than-truckload (LTL) methods. This flexible option can be cost-effective and allows for more timely shipments.
- Intermodal Shipping (Container): We have the ability to utilize multiple modes of container transportation to ship our customer’s refrigerated goods. We have solutions for ocean, rail, and/or over-the-road transport (or any combination of those methods).
- International Shipping: Coldco Logistics has a transportation network capable of shipping our customer’s product across the globe. We understand the customs regulations and global shipping environment which translates to a cost-effective international shipping solution for our customers.
Learn More about Our Refrigerated Transport Solutions
Coldco Logistics aims to improve our customer’s refrigerated transportation process through proven, cost-effective methods. Our experts work closely with our customers to determine the most efficient transportation strategy to meet without sacrificing the quality of their products. Contact us today to learn more about the advantages of our refrigerated transportation network at 618-274-7000 or online and one of our team members will be in touch.